Friday, April 9, 2010

ABC's of today...

Alarm clock goes off at 6:00 am
But I didn't want to wake up...
Cozy in my bed I was, and Jason was still snoring away.
Dazed, I turned off the alarm and snuggled deeper under the covers...
Eventually, I resorted to kicking myself out of bed.
FRIDAY! I shouted, so excited. That means Jeans DAY!
Good lord this tile is cold! I thought as I trod into the bathroom to start my morning routine...
Happily I sauntered into the kitchen, where I fed my screaming cats.
Is it really time to get up? Or can I just go back to sleep?
Jason! I scream... You have GOT to get out of bed! It is almost 6:30!
Kicking and screaming, he finally awakes.
Loudly, he protests also going to work today.
Men, I thought... can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.
Now it was almost 6:45... I had to leave to go to work...
Oh how I needed some Starbucks this morning! I owed it to myself.
Peddling it to the metal I headed to my destination
Quickly I ordered a ham breakfast sandwhich and a tall bold blend coffee, with a little cream please.
Racing down 71, I made it to WMS.
Sweetly greeted by the smell of Kim-Chee, I knew it was Korea studies time in Pawpaw Patterson's room.
Time to teach!
Under the radar, I concealed my bad hair day, by sporting my pomeranian hair-do
Victory is mine!!! 3:25 has arrived!
Whisking myself off to a much needed weekend...
eXamining myself as a writer...
Yearning to be published...
ZZZZZzzzzz.... A dreamer can dream? Can't she?

1 comment: