Sunday, October 17, 2010

Let's try this writing thing...

So it's been a while... ok, a really long while. They say when you are preggo that your mind wanders endlessly, and you lose it. Literally, you lose your mind and your thoughts. I think i've lost my muse. She is missing! Perhaps I should take out a want ad?





Today was baby dedication day for my precious Frog Man, Andrew, the precious little nephew that has given me a lot of clarity on being a mommy... well maybe. He has definitely gotten me real excited to hold my own Baby Jaxon when February gets here. The priceless photo of the day:


Yep..... That's right folks! Jason Woodall actually held a baby today. A real live baby. You see, it always boggles my mind why guys just don't want to hold babies. How could you not??!?!? I would think he would want all the practice he could get to prep for the real game. Today while we were having the luncheon for Andrew's baby dedication at his church, Jason looked at me and said, "I wanna hold him." Como what? Of course I jumped at the thought! He, of course, like a new Dad, wanted to make sure he was doing it right. "All you do, is hold him just like a football!", I kept telling him. "Yeah," he mumbled, "but you can't hurt a football." I think he looks just great. He's ready Coach! put in Daddy Woodall to the play. He's so got this. On a side note, I wrangled my sister to take a real preggo pic of me for the world to see. I was tired of the frumpy photo booth ones I had to take myself.... not too bad if you ask me. I think I could get used to this mommy thing... real quick.


I mean.... we look like we could be parents? Don't we?


Toasting you with my non-alcoholic bev of choice... oh how I miss wine. Have one for me won't you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment