Monday, December 27, 2010

toys...

Is it possible to want to have a baby just to play with the toys? I can already say guilty as charged... I bought my nephew a "My Pal Scout" Leapfrog stuffed dog that is interactive and teaches as well as sings... Yep. I caved. I loved it so much I went out in the crazed day after Christmas hustle and bustle, and bought one for my in-utero bff. It's already out of the box and programmed. It spelled his name in an ABC song, and sang about milk... because right off the bat, that's going to be his favorite food! Right?


My_Pal_Scout-product_shot.jpg
tomorrow is set up-ultimate nesting frenzy-nursery kung foo day. THis little buddy can keep Jaxon's swing occupied. 6 weeks to go... 6 scary stress filled pins and needly kind of weeks. Please God, don't fulfill my nightmares and let me go into labor at school.... the thought of my water breaking in front of 7th graders freaks me out in more ways than you know... 

No comments:

Post a Comment