I'm starting to kind of like this oblong sphere I am carrying around. It's hard to believe in 5 weeks or less, there is going to be a baby in my life. A REAL LIVE BABY! A mini-me! I am scared to death of this little bugger... mostly because it has a penis attached to it. I know nothing about little boys. Nada, zip, zero. I am totally down if he wants to be Kurt Hummel... at least I know something about shopping and diva-ness. Speaking of, I miss good, new, fab episodes of Glee...
I am not rollin' with the whole New Year resolution thing this year... I am just flying by the seat of my pants. I have a couple of goals though... 1. I am praying I can be half the mother my Momma is to me. She is pretty much the flyest woman on the planet, and considering I have been compared as a mini-me my whole life... that would make me pretty much the shizz. I think my odds are good. 2. Write. write. write some more. I have been slacking in a serious way since I got preggo. That's 8 months of wasted muse. So, while this may be the rambliest poo ever to hit the block, I can at least say it's a start.
Anyone up for ice cream? I kind of want some... welcome to the brain of a pregnant woman...
No comments:
Post a Comment