Friday, April 15, 2011

Fuzzy Friday

Fuzzy Friday was a holiday created by one of my MOST favorite people on the planet... It's when you get to wear fuzzy headbands for the day and celebrate all that is good in life. That, and watching some pretty funny stuff unfold... Hence this convo with a student today.

Me: "Yes, What can I help you with?"
Student: "Miss, Do you like Pixie Stix?"
Me: "Yes, I do, why?"
Student: "Because I ate a whole bag of them last night and 4 sodas."
Me: "Watch out! You're super cool (in my most saracastic 'PLEASE-leave-me-alone-to-let-me-grade-these-tests-and-find-a-library-book-because-that-IS-why-we-are-in-the-library' voice)!
Student: "Yeah, I got high off of them!"
Me: (knowing this student and thinking sugar high.... haha, watch what happens when you THINK) Yep, a lot of sugar will do that to ya!"
Student: "Yep, I sniffed them up my nose, and it burned and I smelled cherries for the rest of the night and blew red snot."
Me: "Oh dear..."

Fuzzy Friday.

I also am celebrating the 9 week anniversary of the birth of my sweet Jax. We both survived the week away from each other... here is a recap:

He's the thinker... thinking while dreaming takes a lot of work.

Daycare has taught the fine art of sleeping on your back and simulating the crucifixion of Jesus... 

turning 2 months is a wicked big deal...

being a turtle Klan member is cause for a discussion about the friends you hang out with... daycare kids... tisk tisk tisk.


Being a Momma rocks...

No comments:

Post a Comment