Well. I am not much of a waiter.... procrastinator.... hmph! Let's just say I have a PhD in procrastination. I am a PRO, PROcrastinator. The big deal is simply this.... I love food. I love Bacon. I love Beer. I hate working out. The end.
I thought I would resurrect some yoga friends I dumped in January when I got too rotund to do my prenatal yoga comfortably anymore...
My bff dragonfly yoga mat, and some nifty yoga socks I bought... then forgot about. Hey, don't judge.
I perused the instant Netflix queue to see if there was something I could do, and do quickly-- since Jax doesn't afford me the luxury of much time. There was also a requirement of something not so hard. Not only am I a PROcrastinator, I am also famous for cussing out skinny girls on workout videos and turning them off. I saw this one....
Pushing play on the Wii..................
I'm happy to report I went through the whole thing, and I didn't cuss once. Grunted a little, yes. I am so uber out of shape it isn't even funny. I may just pay a visit tomorrow!........
Because, believe it or not....
I was hot and skinny once.... Before the Freshman 15, Beer, a Wedding and a Baby....



No comments:
Post a Comment