Wednesday, October 24, 2012

You don't get to tell me who to give up on...

I was told today not to waste my time on a student because he is nothing but trouble. This student has been in ISS more times than not this year, and is a clone to some sweet babies I have had in the past. I am a little ruffled because I never know when he is in ISS... that hurts my heart because my M.O. is a teacher that crazy cares for her students, even those that tend to get on the last nerve of most teachers. I ALWAYS visit my kids in ISS, even if they cussed me up and down and I am the reason they are there. That's why I usually don't have to send kids there.... because I build relationships with kids. I have not had a single disrespectful moment with this sweet one, nor have I had reason to get a little Bonquiqui. Yet someone else, who happens to not like him and has trouble with him is trying to tell ME that I AM WASTING MY TIME. I don't waste time with kids.... I change them. That's what I do. You may not like that he's coming to my sanctum, love, but he is going to be coming as long as I SAY SO. If you visited you would know, in my room... we love each other, we respect each other, we work together. The End.

Child, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment