Monday, March 1, 2010

A bittersweet cookie...


Basketball season ended at our house on Friday. Such a bittersweet cookie. I have never seen so many boys cry in 11one gym. One of those boys happened to be mine. My heart ached for all of them... losing by eight points is so hard. Especially when you are ready to keep moving on. That's a bitter pill to swallow. The sweet morsel to this tale happens when I get home from School, like I did today, and my darling coach is home before dinner time! That is when things are the best. We get to meet each other, almost like it is the first time, and get caught up on what has happened the last six months. Oh Basketball! It brings me many, many joys... but I like having my coach home the best. Hello! My name is Jenn, remember me?

No comments:

Post a Comment