This is what I have been dealing with since I got home today.... Baylee is blatantly protesting me working at home. I shoo him off of the pile, only for him to return again. He head butts me in the face, and says, "Momma... you have been at work all day. It is time to hang up the grading pen, and spend time with me..." I wish I could do that. How many people are there in this world that clock out at the end of the day, and that's where it ends? Not us teachers! Normally bringing work home is NOT my policy. With Jason being a teacher too, we would never talk to each other if he and I brought grading home. However, it is progress report time once again, and here I am... scrambling to get it done. Maybe I need to assign less work... or become a published author, PDQ. Till then, I am off to find some cat nip to distract the protestor...

No comments:
Post a Comment