Saturday, February 19, 2011

Blissfully Grilled Cheesus...

A series of events unfolded a week ago that changed me forever. See, before February 11, 2011 (eerie how it's another 11th day... life changer? 9/11/01? 2/11/11? weird... and I digress...), there were 2 things on this Earth that rocked my world...



A good grilled cheese... and fountain Pepsi. I can't explain the next part so well with words, as they may stimulate my post-partum uncontrollable sob that may also trigger my post-partum pee pants problem (and I <3 my couch... hey! alliteration?) Here we go... can you piece it together?






































See what I mean?...



Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.
(Psalms 127:3-5)

We tried singing "Jesus Loves Me" last night as a lullaby, and couldn't get past the first "Jesus loves me, this I know..." because all I have to do is look at this little guy, and KNOW. If this doesn't plunge someone into a deep relationship with Christ, I don't know what would. HE is SO perfect to give me this little perfect gift. Love it, love, love, love. 

Now that I am all worked up... a grilled cheese does sound kind of good. Just like you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment