A tale of winter wonder...
The neighbors have it well said...
winter kisses everywhere...
Peace
Toto, I don't think we're in Texas anymore...
So cold outside... so warm in my little casa.
Still awaiting the arrival of the pitter patter of my own little in-utero friend's feet...
Last night's forecast, Snowy with a serving of labor and delivery epic fail.
Projected 5 day forecast:
Saturday- cleaning fury of what is left of the "I don't want to clean this" areas...
Saturday night- cold with a chance of contractions, for real this time...
Sunday- Baby here by lunch time-- Super bowl partay in the hospital suite.
Sunday night- kick out the family visitors, alone time with Daddy and baby.
Monday- sampling the gourmet hospital food at Seton
Monday night- Ready to go home
Tuesday- arrival at Casa de Woodall- beginning a great journey of Mommy-hood.
Hope I can call this one better than the weather 'pros'...
No comments:
Post a Comment