Monday, August 8, 2011

Blah.

Blah is the word of the week....

1. My fridge stopped making cool water happiness and ice and lended to a horrid banshee shriek when you pressed the water button....

Solution? An old Sears repairman came-- basically told me I was an idiot for not replacing the filter that I knew existed, but I didn't have a clue where it was located... and p.s. there is also one on the wall connected to the water tubing. Who knew?

We have water, but no ice. Then the icemaker started to work.... but something is up with it. It's exploding water all over the freezer when it makes ice, which has cascaded a splatter ice sculpture all over the door.

2. My air conditioner broke. b-r-o-k-e. bro-ken. There isn't anything else I need to say. It's a record 105+ everyday.... it was 90 in my house. The. end. El Sucko.

3. My baby got a VERY bad tummy bug. When I say bad, I don't mean it lightly. I have been puked on and changed and smelled more poop then I ever care to experience. For a while... a long while. We had to make a VERY scary trip to the ER because he puked more than a drunken sorority chick with alcohol poisoning and went from peachy to corpse white and dehydrated in an hour. His poop test came back today...... positive for Salmonella. What.... the.... F%&^! How does your baby get Salmonella?

My feathers are ruffled. It's time for a tall glass of "Don't ask", followed by an even bigger glass of "homie don't...."

I need some glitter in my life right about........ now.

No comments:

Post a Comment