Wednesday, August 10, 2011

abc....

Anxious to start back to school
But I don't want to leave all the Mommy/Jax time I've had this summer
Can't I stay home?
Darn it.... I am not a millionaire
Even if I won the lotto, I think eventually I would get bored.
Fortunately, he has a fab daycare. I am in love with those ladies.
God is good. All the time.
Happy to see some friends tomorrow. It's been awhile.
I am even bringing the J man!
Jaxon will be 6 months tomorrow... My how does time fly.
Kicking some serious cleaning butt while he is at school these days.
Loving every moment with him.
Missing sleep... a lot.
Naps will be the hardest thing to go without when school starts again.
Oh, Starbucks... you rescue me.
Perhaps I should invest in a coffee plant?
Quandary... do they grow in Texas?
Rain. ha... we need rain. I am sure the coffee plants need rain too.
So tired... but can't sleep.
Typing randomness....
Under a sea of comfy covers I need to be.... too bad Jax rolls and crawls. I wish he could snuggle with me tonight. It freaks me out though that he could crash on the floor.
Vino. I need some.
W. The W. Welcome.
Xactly. X is a lonely letter....
You know it is... how many people do you know with an X in their name?.... I do.
Zzzzzzzzz...... night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment