Holy Cannoli. Hys-ter-i-cal. When you call the extra O in loose a "hemorrhoid O", you've got my vote as an epic grammar lesson. Too bad 99% of it is too inappropriate for school.
#2. Birthday week. Yes, it is my birthday WEEK. It has fallen on Red Ribbon Week as long as I can remember, which since the beginning of my school times (minus college of course...) It has been a celebration week of fun, awesome dress up days.
#3. Sweet students like this....
I have a group of boys in Pre-AP that are creating reader's theatre scripts about the origin of babies. They believe babies came from dust bunnies causing women to eat way too much and thus getting a tummy, the babies then shoot out the woman's belly button or crawl out their nose... I can't remember which because a precious student I have in that group and I had our own side convo. I asked a dangerous question.... "How are you going to explain the alien in the tummy feeling and being able to physically see the baby moving on the outside."pause.... wait for the weird comment.... AND... there is none. He says to me, "Well that is interesting, because you know biologically it is weird, but honestly I find the whole idea of pregnancy a very beautiful thing." Say what? This precious boy is going to make one kick ass husband and father some day. What 13 year old boy says things like this?
#4. It's fall/Christmas picture day at daycare on Friday, and I can't wait to see the pictures!!!
#5, I was Hermoine today.... and it was awesome.
I even played Harry Potter soundtrack while the kids worked today... it was epic.
Most of all... I am writing again. I feel snuggly back in my writer skin. Welcome back!

No comments:
Post a Comment