Saturday, October 22, 2011

It's about time for a comeback...

I am not exactly sure what to say. I've been feeling a little lost as to where to head and what guts I should just spill on the soap box. One thing is for sure.... i'm tired. REAL tired.



I have a Jax-o-lantern.... he's been sick since the fire. It's been way before since the fire since i've written. Sad, because there is so much I could have cataloged that week. It was a nightmare...



The exit to my house...


behind my house...


in the HEB parking lot...

The fire as shown on a map in the shelters... the + signs are total loss, the hash marks were the fire lines... I was safely tucked in the "backwards C" of the river in the yellow section on the left... BLESSED!



ariel view of the fire...

Where are all the pine trees?


There's a lot of things that just don't make sense to me at the moment; however, one thing is for certain...


This little pumpkin brightens up my day no matter what the drama...

No comments:

Post a Comment