So, realizing I haven't done this thing... AGAIN for a month has me frazzled. I seemed however, to get a little bit of the bug back. I crocheted a masterpiece this week... it took me 3 days. It's a Yoda hat for my darling secret santa. I have a picture, but he told me I would die if I posted it on the internet world, so I may need to edit it so the world can see. It truly was an awesome hat. Making the hat made me feel like several things can happen....
1. I can write again. I also discovered, via a co-worker, some students of mine have created their own You Tube channels and are "vlogging". Video Blogging? and while they are somewhat humourous... there are a few that look like bad attempts in creating the Blair Witch project. So if they can put themselves out there making a video for the world to see about absolutely nothing, I can totally write about SOMETHING... be the Obi Wan, JFTB, geez!
2. I can get more cleaning done on week nights. maybe.
3. Maybe I can take 5 more minutes in the morning to slap on some mascara.... we'll see.
Hoping for good things in 2012. 2011 Started beautifully... I got a perfect baby boy, and I have learned just the beginning of being a Momma.
Oh yeah, I am going to my BFFs house tomorrow... finally! It took a month, but I finally have sucked her in and out of her hidy hole. I'm bringing some other divas with me.
Christmas break is here... I promise to write more. Promise, promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment