This is the most forced blog writing ever. I feel like doo to tha capital D-O-O. That's what I get for letting a magic pill prescription expire so I have to endure cramps and redonkulousness I haven't had to experience since Operation Preggo was in effect over 3 years ago. Now that my doctor has gone MIA from the practice she just moved too... I may be in the market for a new one. Now that you have TMI, I am D-O-N-E, and going to take a N-A-P.
Ugh, no wonder I spent much of my 7th-12 grade years in the nurses office once a month... sista needs to find a heating pad and some advil.
However, having some clarity that I am not a depressed crazy maniac, I just have some wicked PMS I forgot about is comforting.... No one likes to think they have lost it.
And scene.
No comments:
Post a Comment