Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Forced write numero dos.

I don't feel like writing. At all. But I have been on a roll lately and it only seems right that I continue the trend, whether I want to or not. I was totally sick last night, barf and all. If it weren't for the fact there are 4 1/2 weeks left and I am out of days and it would have cost me like $240 to be gone.... I would have totally stayed home. Ginger Ale and Zofran were by bffs today. I was pissed when I went to get Ginger Ale number 2 from the teacher's lounge today, only to realize some ass hole drank part of it and put it back in the fridge. I am totally making a fridge sign for tomorrow that reads: "Dear darling one who thought it was neccessary to steal and consume *part* of my ginger ale then place it back in the fridge, The soda you steal today, could be laced with Ex-Lax tomorrow. Be nice. heart, Karma." I'm attempting a delightful straight veggie salad with a vegan dressing tonight to see if it is nice to my system. I need a weekend, a day off, and a serious nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment