Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hope and pray... hope and pray... repeat.

Duke got a visit by Jason and I today after work. He looks so weak. Tracy (the god send tech from heaven) says he looks worse today than yesterday. He still hasn't eaten anything, he is still losing fluids... They are trying tamiflu and some other things in his IV to see if they help. She said tonight is crucial for him... all we can do is pray. I love that little boy... more news tomorrow. Hoping we are playing fetch by next Friday...

Father God,

On this, the National Day of Prayer, be with our government leaders that thought it was not important enough to recognize this go around... Be with Baby Duke, heal him Lord-- and give him comfort. Be with Tracy as she cares for him Lord, be her guide as she is nursing him back to health. Give Jason and I the courage to endure this, and to make the right decisions. I give him to you, and lift him up in your hands. You, the great healer, are the one in the driver's seat. Give him healing Lord, so we can bring him home...

No comments:

Post a Comment