Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My heart aches for a love I hardly even know...

My baby Duke took two steps back today at the vet. I was informed it would be best he stay the night to see if progression is made. We are in it to win it now. I haven't really eaten since Monday morning (which could do well for my transition figure), and have hardly even slept. This break will be good for the both of us. It is day 3 of Duke being our own, and My heart hurts like I have had him for years... I hope he pulls through so he can see just how cool life in my world can really be.

So tired.
So sad.
feeling defeated.
maybe this is just half time...

looking for that hail mary play coach, that is going to win this game.

God how I miss him.

On an unrelated note, my lack of sleep last night prompted me to wear my glasses, sans-make up today. I had 3 ultra diva, fashion police students tell me I looked very pretty today, or that i look pretty in glasses. It felt good, considering I feel my ugliest, inside and out. Maybe they are lying.... ugh. I'll take it for what it is and roll with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment