Friday, May 7, 2010

Is that light at the end of the tunnel?

Today Duke got somewhat good news. At the beginning of the day, there wasn't much of a change going on... he is still vomiting and not eating. However, at the end of the day, I talked to the doctor, and he seemed to think that Duke was looking better than he was yesterday. I can roll with that. He is sitting up and looking around instead of just laying there, which is good stuff. If he can just eat for them, and hold it in.... we can start the thoughts of coming home. I miss that little guy... and Lord knows I love him to death. He's had a long week with Team Woodall.

God,

Thank you for the advances Duke has made. I know that sometimes it takes baby steps to get there. Help me to be patient through this, continue to heal by baby's body, give him strength and comfort from pain. Help him to eat, and to continue to get better so he can come home to us. I know things happen for a reason, I am giving it to your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment